To analyze, design, develop, purchase, implement, integrate, and configure software solutions that assist TWR to fulfill and streamline global ministry operations.
This individual will work on a team of people responsible for addressing TWR’s global data management operational needs. (S)he will be assigned to one or more projects and be responsible to work with the IS team in order to analyze existing processes and data to determine a best solution, design and build or obtain (e.g. purchase) necessary solution(s) consistent with TWR’s architecture and integrate, configure, and implement solution(s).
- Analyze existing operational areas to determine data collection and data management needs
- In coordination with IS team, architect and design best solutions to meet operational data processing needs
- Develop software solutions in TWR technologies (SQL Server, SharePoint, Laravel PHP, Salesforce, or Borland Delphi)
- Assist in evaluation and purchase of software solutions
- Implement, integrate, configure software solutions
- BS Computer Science or BA/BS with a concentration in Management Information Systems or Equivalent experience
- Experience in software design techniques
- Proficient in relational database usage in software development
- Proficient in software development with structured programming language(s)
- Experience in use of source code control tools
- Experience in object-oriented design and development
If you are an EU resident or citizen, please do not complete the Interest Profile but contact us at [email protected] to apply.