Do you have great communication skills and know how to pay attention to the details? Have you ever thought about working alongside a team that's passionate about sharing the gospel using technology? The video team can use your help! Work alongside a creative with as an administrative assistant to organize assets, aid with correspondence and communication, and assist with project logistics.
The role of the administrative assistant in Global Marcom Video is to assist the Global Marcom Video Director with logistics related to video projects.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Must be a born-again, evangelical Christian whose walk demonstrates the character of Jesus Christ
- Must agree with general hiring statement and the GPP
- Must be proficient in the latest technology and software, i.e. Microsoft Office
- Must speak, read, write and comprehend English fluently
- Must have good keyboarding skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record-keeping
- Must maintain confidentiality and possess social, cultural, and political awareness and sensitivity with a high degree of respect for others
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines and remaining flexible
- Must have excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Must adapt to situations that change quickly
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment
- Prepare and modify documents including procedures, forms, and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- File expense reports
- Assist in the maintenance of a database and storage system for all video materials shot and submitted by TWR regional staff to provide a well-cataloged and accessible database of raw video material
- Make recommendations to TWR global staff and national partners so that resources are effectively utilized in the creation of video production content
- Maintain and organize the video gear storage closet, ordering and selling items as needed.
- Assist with video project planning, coordination, and logistics.
- Research location-specific requirements, such as special equipment needed or host country customs requirements.
- Input Intellectual Property Rights documentation for video projects
College degree or two years in an office environment with similar responsibilities College degree or two years in an office environment with similar responsibilities Primarily sitting or standing while working at a computer