This individual will provide project management to various initiatives in Information Technology and Systems within TWR. They will work with project sponsors, key stakeholders, and team members to facilitate communication and assist the IT/IS team in planning and tracking projects.
- Facilitate the process to evaluate and onboard new projects
- Advise IT/IS management in portfolio planning
- Document and manage project charters, work breakdown structures, project schedules, risk registers, communication plans, and other elements of a project plan
- Oversee and facilitate communication for projects
Experience and/or Educational Requirements:
- PMI PMP certified or equivalent experience
- Experience in information technology and information systems project management
- Proficient in use of office automation software (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, etc.)
Qualifications and Core Competencies:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Must be able to draft concepts, presentations, correspondence and other written materials as required.
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Maintain active lines of Communication
- Effective interpersonal and organizational skills
If you are an EU resident or citizen, please do not complete the Interest Profile but contact us at [email protected] to apply.