Purpose and Scope of the Role:
To work with members of the Spanish ministry team to engage and develop relationships with listeners and donors in the United States and Spanish-speaking world by email, telephone, and social media in a Biblically-based, courteous and timely manner.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Management of social media and web pages with sole responsibility for Correr para Ganar
- Execute a cohesive social media strategy to represent the TWR ministry in a professional manner
- Stay up to date on social media trends and practices as applicable to the ministry
- Translate and adapt content from English and Spanish sources to post on-line in Spanish.
- Communicate in Spanish with Hispanic constituents and listeners regarding spiritual questions, requests for materials, and any aspect of their giving by email, telephone, letter and social media.
- Handle processing of all types of donations including cash. chcks, credit cards and bank transfers
- Assist the Director of the US Spanish Ministry with the preparation of Spanish donor appeals, fundraising and product sales
- Edit and proofread documents written in Spanish with a high degree of accuracy
- At least 1 year of experience in a busy office environment dealing with customers or clients
- Experience and advanced knowledge in the use of social media in a commercial setting.
To apply, e-mail Megan Brookhart at [email protected] with your resume. You do not need to complete an Interest Profile, just send in your resume to start the application process.