The Assistant Area Ministry Director provides assistance to the Area Ministry Director in the execution of new strategies to revive ministry in the Lusophone countries. The role requires a candidate with the background and understanding of the culture of the Lusophone countries. The Assistant Area Ministry Director will specifically assist the Area Ministry Director to:
- Coordinate TWR’s ministry in Mozambique which initially comprises of the Zambezia (Mocuba) Area, and intends to expand further North to the unreached people’s area, in accordance with the Global Muslim Strategy.
- Supervise, guide, and lead activities in the Maputo and Central Mozambique Province.
- Coordinate the production function in Angola within the envisaged new structure in collaboration with identified ministry partners.
- Work towards the establishment of a strong National Partner within two years, and to ensure that the National Partner is a viable and self-sustainable ministry.
- Establish strong networks for audience engagement, feedback, and relations.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is a missionary role (not a direct hire) so the applicant, after being accepted, must, with TWR's assistance, develop a team of partners that will provide financially for your full salary and benefits and support you in prayer. TWR provides training, resources, materials, a personalized fund-raising video, on-line donation links, response slips or prayer cards, newsletter templates and regular coaching and prayer for ministry partnership development.