The Assistant Area Ministry Director provides assistance to the Area Ministry Director in the execution of new strategies to revive ministry in the Lusophone countries. The role requires a candidate with the background and understanding of the culture of the Lusophone countries. The Assistant Area Ministry Director will specifically assist the Area Ministry Director to:
- Coordinate TWR’s ministry in Mozambique which initially comprises the Zambezia (Mokuba) Area, and intends to expand further North to the unreached people’s area, in accordance with the Global Muslim Strategy.
- Supervise, guide, and lead activities in the Maputo and Central Mozambique Province.
- Coordinate the production function in Angola within the envisaged new structure in collaboration with identified ministry partners.
- Work towards the establishment of a strong National Partner within two years, and to ensure that the National Partner is a viable and self-sustainable ministry.
- Establish strong networks for audience engagement, feedback, and relations.
PLEASE NOTE: This position is a missionary role (not a direct hire) so the applicant, after being accepted, must, with TWR's assistance, develop a team of partners that will provide financially for your full salary and benefits and support you in prayer. TWR provides training, resources, materials, a personalized fund-raising video, online donation links, response slips or prayer cards, newsletter templates and regular coaching and prayer for ministry partnership development.