Member Care Radio (MCM) is a ministry of TWR specially prepared for cross-cultural workers whose obedience to the Great Commission has taken them to difficult regions.
The program content not only reminds them of God’s promise that He is with them to the very end of the earth, but also addresses changing needs from recruitment to retirement.
What is Our Vision?
- We see proactive member care being the norm, rather than the exception.
- We see communicating and loving families with a healthy balance of work, life, and faith.
- We see healthy Third Culture Kids (TCKs) valued as individuals in mission organizations and families.
- We see Christian workers persevere in the midst of difficult circumstances, remaining on the field in spite of strong opposition.
- We see effective teams of Christian workers walking in unity.
- We see growing churches serving God because Christian workers are spiritually, mentally, and emotionally healthy.
What is Our Goal?
Our goal is to encourage cross-cultural workers in their places of calling so that they will stay effective and fulfilled.
Isolation due to culture, language, or religion can discourage otherwise healthy Christian expatriate workers. Missionaries, tentmakers, and Christians on foreign business assignment all need encouragement to keep the kingdom outlook on life that Jesus encouraged us to pursue.
“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.”
– Matthew 5:13
Visit membercaremedia.com for more information and to find helpful resources available to cross-cultural workers.