Special Notice: We are no longer accepting applications for summer 2019 internships. You may still apply for fall internships or for the spring or summer of 2020.
Let's face it: Nowadays, the word "internship" can mean a lot of different things. Depending on where you end up, you might be making copies for eight hours a day or typing numbers into spreadsheets until your eyes hurt. And don't even ask about compensation, because "nobody pays interns anymore."
We can't tell you exactly what your experience as a TWR college intern will look like, but we can guarantee a few things. First, you can be confident that what you do here will matter. Seriously. We're not in the business of creating unpaid copy machine operator positions to fill office space. We need smart, energetic people with fresh perspectives to help us get the good news of Jesus Christ to the world's most unengaged peoples.
Whether you're producing radio programs in Swaziland, managing Web platforms in Singapore, or sharing your ideas with global leadership teams at our headquarters in Cary, NC, you'll be an important part of TWR's main mission: to reach the world for Jesus Christ by mass media so that lasting fruit is produced.
Second, as an intern with TWR, you'll be working with people who are like you in all the right ways and different from you in all the right ways. The global TWR family is united by a deep love for Christ and others, a commitment to the Word of God, and a burning desire to see the kingdom spread to all the nations. But within that united family, there is vibrant diversity. Every day, you'll be interacting with people from around the world, with unique cultural perspectives and years of experience, who will encourage, challenge and grow you in your professional and personal life.
What it comes down to is this: You can search the world over (literally), but you'll be hard pressed to find an internship as unique, challenging, empowering and fun as one with TWR. And, oh yeah, did we mention? You'll even get paid for it.
Check out the experience of our 2015 interns!
We could go on and on about how awesome a TWR internship is, but the best way to find out if it's right for you is to have a conversation with us. Ready to get started?
- Complete an Interest Profile to get the ball rolling. Don't worry, this doesn't mean you're 100% committed, it's just the best place to start.
- Check out current internship openings to see if there's a position you're excited about. Don't worry if you don't see something ideal right away. We can work with you to find the best fit.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube to see what's happening at TWR day-to-day.
- Need more information? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions, or please contact us.
We're looking forward to serving with you!
#thankyou to our wonderful interns for a great #summer! 🌞 Your creativity and professional skills were a great help to the offices! 💻 We trust this time was a blessing you too. Our staff are praying that God will give you guidance and confidence in this next chapter of your life. 💞 #Repost @lelnelle_laughs with @repostapp
There are only a few requirements to apply for an internship with TWR:
- PLEASE NOTE: The application deadline for supported summer missionary internships (where your expenses are covered by funds you raise) is January 10 (since it takes about 4 months to set this up and raise the funds). After January 10, it's still possible to serve as a volunteer (where you cover all your own expenses) but you would not be able to do this for internship credit.
- You must be on pace to complete your second year of college before the beginning of your internship.
- Your major must align with the internship position you're applying for.
- And You must be willing to raise financial support to cover your stipend and expenses or volunteer (without college credit) and cover all of your own expenses.
That's it! Again, don't hesistate to contact us if you have any questions.