We are no longer accepting applications for supported/sponsored internships (for those who desire a stipend and their housing covered). We will still take applications for volunteers where the applicant pays for their own housing, meals, and incidentals.
Let's face it: Nowadays, the word "internship" can mean a lot of different things. Depending on where you end up, you might be making copies for eight hours a day or typing numbers into spreadsheets until your eyes hurt.
We can't tell you exactly what your experience as a TWR intern will look like, but we can guarantee a few things. First, you can be confident that what you do here will matter. Seriously. We're not in the business of creating unpaid copy machine operator positions to fill office space. We need smart, energetic people with fresh perspectives to help us get the good news of Jesus Christ to the world's most unengaged peoples.
Whether you're producing radio programs in Swaziland, managing Web platforms in Singapore, or sharing your ideas with global leadership teams at our headquarters in Cary, NC, you'll be an important part of TWR's main mission: to reach the world for Jesus Christ by mass media so that lasting fruit is produced.
Second, as an intern with TWR, you'll be working with people who are like you in all the right ways and different from you in all the right ways. The global TWR family is united by a deep love for Christ and others, a commitment to the Word of God, and a burning desire to see the kingdom spread to all the nations. But within that united family, there is vibrant diversity. Every day, you'll be interacting with people from around the world, with unique cultural perspectives and years of experience, who will encourage, challenge and grow you in your professional and personal life.
What it comes down to is this: You can search the world over (literally), but you'll be hard-pressed to find an internship as unique, challenging, empowering and fun as one with TWR.
Check out the experience of our interns!
We could go on and on about how awesome a TWR internship is, but the best way to find out if it's right for you is to have a conversation with us. Ready to get started?
- Complete an Interest Profile to get the ball rolling. Don't worry, this doesn't mean you're 100% committed, it's just the best place to start.
- Check out current internship openings to see if there's a position you're excited about. Don't worry if you don't see something ideal right away. We can work with you to find the best fit.
- Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube to see what's happening at TWR day-to-day.
- Need more information? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions, or please contact us.
We're looking forward to serving with you!
#thankyou to our wonderful interns for a great #summer! 🌞 Your creativity and professional skills were a great help to the offices! 💻 We trust this time was a blessing you too. Our staff are praying that God will give you guidance and confidence in this next chapter of your life. 💞 #Repost @lelnelle_laughs with @repostapp
There are only a few requirements to apply for an internship with TWR:
- You must be on pace to complete your second year of university before the beginning of your internship.
- Your major must align with the internship position you're applying for.
- FOR US APPLICANTS ONLY: The application deadline for supported summer missionary internships (where your expenses are covered by funds you raise) is March 1 (since it takes a few months to set this up and raise the funds). After that, it's still possible to serve as a volunteer (where you cover all your own expenses) but you would not be able to do this for internship credit.
That's it! Again, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.