The VanDykens have been with TWR since 1988, serving on Bonaire (the Caribbean), in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in Johannesburg, South Africa and now in the Americas.
Daryl is an electrical engineer and has worked through the years on various technical projects. Carol works in the TWR Development department contacting TWR's ministry partners. Their four children are married to wonderful spouses and follow the Lord. They have two sweet granddaughters, Harper and Bennett.
Children: Scott (3.15.87), Audrey (4.13.90), Julie (11.18.91) and Charlotte (5.16.93)
- Hello From Bonaire!
- 25 Years of God's Faithfulness!
- Bonaire 50th Celebration & Project Update
- We Had A Wedding!
- More Progress on the Bonaire PowerUp Project and TWR360
- A New Granddaughter & Summer Happenings
- Thankful - November 2015
- Towers, Travel and Thankfulness!
- May 2016
- August 2016
- Progress on Bonaire Project
- Final VanDyken Wedding