Staff United States of America Daryl and Carol VanDyken
The VanDykens have been with TWR since 1988, serving on Bonaire (the Caribbean), in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in Johannesburg, South Africa and now in the Americas.
Daryl is an electrical engineer and has worked through the years on various technical projects. Carol works in the TWR Development department contacting TWR's ministry partners. Scott is married to Rachel. He works at an HVAC supply company, and she works in a private mental health clinic. They have a little girl named Harper Dawn who was born in Oct 2012. Audrey lives in Salt Lake City and is finishing her college online while working fulltime. Julie attends West Chester State U. studying medical technology and Charlotte attends Liberty University.
Children: Scott (3.15.87), Audrey (4.13.90), Julie (11.18.91) and Charlotte (5.16.93)
- Please pray for the upcoming wedding of Audrey to Eric Ford on 2/14/15. We are so thankful to the Lord for His provision of a wonderful man for Audrey and as an addition to our family! Pray also for Rachel and Scott as they expect their second baby this summer.
- Bonaire 50th Celebration & Project UpdateJanuary 18th, 2015
- 25 Years of God's Faithfulness!January 18th, 2015
- Hello From Bonaire!January 18th, 2015
- February 2014 Prayer LetterJanuary 18th, 2015
- God's Blessings on Mozambique Work TripDecember 4th, 2013
- Work Trip to Mozambique Planned Sept Prayer LetterOctober 15th, 2013
- You prayed - God answered! Asia photos and reportsJune 2nd, 2013
- We are in Asia this month...April 8th, 2013
- Arrivals and DeparturesDecember 2nd, 2012
- A Different Kind Of SummerSeptember 6th, 2012
- Story of the Colombian Drug Lord - VanDykens' June Prayer LetterJune 1st, 2012
- VanDykens' NewsMarch 1st, 2012
- Christmas Greetings Prayer LetterDecember 1st, 2011
- We Had A Wedding!October 6th, 2011
- June 2011 VanDyken Prayer LetterJune 22nd, 2011
- March 2011 VanDyken Prayer LetterMarch 7th, 2011
- VanDyken December 2010 Prayer LetterJanuary 10th, 2011
- VanDyken July 2010 Prayer LetterJanuary 31st, 2011