The VanDykens have been with TWR since 1988, serving on Bonaire (the Caribbean), in Colombo, Sri Lanka, in Johannesburg, South Africa and now in the Americas.
Daryl is an electrical engineer and has worked through the years on various technical projects. Carol works in the TWR Development department contacting TWR's ministry partners. Scott is married to Rachel. He works at an HVAC supply company and Rachel takes care of their daughters, Harper and Bennett. Audrey and husband Eric live in Salt Lake City where she is working in HR and he in software at Mayo Clinic. Julie works as a hospital lab tech in Florida, and Charlotte is getting her Master's in Social Work at U. of Tennessee.
Children: Scott (3.15.87), Audrey (4.13.90), Julie (11.18.91) and Charlotte (5.16.93)
- VanDyken December 2010 Prayer Letter
- VanDyken July 2010 Prayer Letter
- March 2011 VanDyken Prayer Letter
- June 2011 VanDyken Prayer Letter
- We Had A Wedding!
- Christmas Greetings Prayer Letter
- VanDykens' News
- Story of the Colombian Drug Lord - VanDykens' June Prayer Letter
- A Different Kind Of Summer
- Arrivals and Departures
- We are in Asia this month...
- You prayed - God answered! Asia photos and reports
- Work Trip to Mozambique Planned Sept Prayer Letter
- God's Blessings on Mozambique Work Trip
- February 2014 Prayer Letter
- Hello From Bonaire!
- 25 Years of God's Faithfulness!
- Bonaire 50th Celebration & Project Update