Staff United States of America Ted and Sally Rork
Ted and Sally were called to missions in 1983 after both of their daughters were in college. They served 10 years on Bonaire and seven years in Austria and served in Cary, N.C., until their retirement in 2005.
Ted was involved in many aspects of the ministry over the years, serving in the finance department, English programming, tape traffic, program production, mail services and shipping and receiving. Sally served as English mail coordinator, English program monitor and editor, administrative assistant and missionary care coordinator.
Since retirement, the Rorks have kept busy in their local church. Ted is once again involved in the car business, and Sally keeps busy ministering in their neighborhood.
- February 2014 Prayer LetterFebruary 10th, 2014
- December 2013 Prayer LetterDecember 2nd, 2013
- September 2013 Prayer LetterSeptember 9th, 2013
- June 2013 Prayer LetterJune 3rd, 2013
- March 2013 Prayer LetterMarch 8th, 2013
- December 2012 Prayer LetterNovember 26th, 2012
- September 2012 Prayer LetterAugust 27th, 2012
- Rork's June 2012 Prayer LetterJune 4th, 2012
- March 2012 Prayer LetterMarch 5th, 2012
- Rork, 2011 December Prayer LetterDecember 5th, 2011
- Rork, 2011 September Prayer LetterAugust 29th, 2011
- June 2011 E-Prayer Letter June 3rd, 2011
- Rork, 2011 March Prayer LetterFebruary 28th, 2011
- Rork, 2010 October Prayer LetterJanuary 31st, 2011