Staff United States of America Janet Ludlam
Jack and Janet Ludlam went to Bonaire in 1980 and served there for nine years. Jack was pastor to the missionaries and Janet served with the women's radio program, A Woman's View.
Jack and Janet next went to Swaziland, where Jack ministered to the missionaries there for six months. The Lord took Jack home in 1995.
Janet returned to Bonaire several times as a temporary worker and now resides near a daughter in Clinton Corners, N.Y.
- February 2014 Prayer LetterFebruary 10th, 2014
- September 2013 Prayer LetterSeptember 9th, 2013
- March 2013 Prayer LetterMarch 8th, 2013
- September 2012 Prayer LetterAugust 27th, 2012
- March 2012 Prayer LetterMarch 5th, 2012
- Ludlam, 2011 September Prayer LetterAugust 29th, 2011
- Ludlam, 2011 March Prayer LetterFebruary 28th, 2011
- Ludlam, 2010 October Prayer LetterJanuary 31st, 2011