Andrew and Holly both have been missionaries since 1997. Andrew first served with Campus Crusade for Christ in Orlando, and Holly started with TWR on Guam.
They met in 2006 in Mali, West Africa as trainers during a partnership project involving five missions organizations. Andrew moved to South Africa the next year to be near Holly and they married in 2008. After serving together in Johannesburg at the Africa Regional Office for nine years, they moved to the USA to join the Visual Media Team based out of TWR's headquarters in North Carolina.
- Trusting God while raising support in South Carolina and Georgia
- USA Landing and a partial 2016 travel schedule
- "Out of Africa" - We Move to the USA
- Counting Down Our Last Three Months Living in Africa
- Leadership, Video, What's Holly Up To?
- Nearing the End of Africa
- 40th Anniversary Celebration Events
- New job, new team, science and fun!
- Has It Been 15 Years Already?