Benjamin and Ruth
Systems Administrator

Benjamin gets to spend his working hours enabling the proclamation of the gospel by helping support and maintain TWR’s digital systems and ministry projects as part of the IT/IS team in Cary. Benjamin’s lifetime of growing up in and serving with TWR along with his skills in process development, technology and communication allow him to bring a multiplicity of resources to TWR’s very diverse areas of ministry. He currently serves on the leadership team for the Mobile Ministry Forum (MMF) which equips and trains ministry workers globally to engage people and deliver the gospel using mobile technology.
 
Ruth is a passionate, patient wife, and mother to their two treasures, Penelope and Emmett. She is keenly devoted to her family and taking care of the people in her life. Penny and Emmett love life! Their creativity, sweet spirits and yearning for adventure bring a smile to all those around them.

Over the last several years of exploring their role in the Body, God has made it clear that this is what He has been preparing for them. They are confident and excited as they begin to seek out the ministry team and community that the Lord is assembling to serve alongside them in this great opportunity to build the Kingdom.

Prayer Requests

We reached 10%! Praise the Lord for this physical confirmation of His leading. Keep praying for the remaining 90% +/- to come in quickly!

Prayer Requests

We have been travelling a lot this summer and enjoying lots of time with friends and family.

Prayer Requests

The Lord has been building our team fast and we are so excited for the people who are joining us! Pray for the Lord to abundantly bless our efforts and build His team!

Prayer Requests

The Lord has been healing Zoe's eye in amazing ways. Her surgeries are over for the time being and while there is really no way of knowing exactly what she can and cannot see out of her eye we do know tha she can see color and rough shapes at the very least. Time will tell if the Lord will restore any more.