Andrew and Holly both have been missionaries since 1997. Andrew first served with Campus Crusade for Christ in Orlando, and Holly started with Trans World Radio on Guam.
They met in 2006 in Mali, West Africa as trainers during a partnership project involving five missions organizations. Andrew moved to South Africa the next year to be near Holly and they married in 2008. After serving together in Johannesburg at the Africa Regional Office for nine years, they moved to the USA to help launch TWR MOTION, a film ministry. Andrew serves as adaptation coordinator based out of TWR headquarters while Holly is missions director at their local church in North Carolina.
- Andrew Turns 50
- Making radio waves (and a new guest bathroom)
- YOUR 2020 Numbers
- Celebration, New missionaries and Responsibilities
- Cookouts and Gardens and Televangelists, Oh My!
- TWR continues to give hope during quarantine. New praises in health & Middle East!
- Germany trip and something called ‘Thanksmas’
- Heaven, Texas & the Middle East
- Little Things That Mean So Much