Andrew and Holly both have been missionaries since 1997. Andrew first served with Campus Crusade for Christ in Orlando, and Holly started with TWR on Guam.
They met in 2006 in Mali, West Africa as trainers during a partnership project involving five missions organizations. Andrew moved to South Africa the next year to be near Holly and they married in 2008. After serving together in Johannesburg at the Africa Regional Office for nine years, they moved to the USA to help launch a new film ministry, TWR MOTION. Andrew serves as a videographer based out of TWR headquarters in North Carolina.
- Michigan, South Carolina and Europe
- License to Parent
- Fiery Trials, Thailand Conference
- Happy New Year with a New House and North Africa Launch
- Anticipating a New Home, New Coworkers and a West Africa Praise Report
- Close to the Finish Line, Andrew Goes to Film School
- "We Are Women of Hope" filmed in South Africa
- Missionary for Two Decades!
- On The (Overseas) Road Again
- Traveling north in joy and trust
- Trusting God while raising support in South Carolina and Georgia
- USA Landing and a partial 2016 travel schedule