For citizens of the European Union: the data protection and other laws of countries outside of the European Union may not be as comprehensive as those of the European Union. Please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected as described in this policy. By using the TWR Services, you agree to have your information transferred to and used in the United States of America as set forth in this policy.
If you are in the European Union, additional information about how the General Data Protection Regulation affects the personally identifiable information that we collect about you is available on this page.
- The identity of the data controller
- Stichting Trans World Radio Europe
- TWR’s purpose for processing data
- For the receipt processing and acknowledgement of donations and/or contact information to TWR’s worldwide ministry, reporting and analysis, communication, marketing, personal follow-up and candidate evaluation.
- Type of data processed and manner in which processed
- Name, address and other contact information, donations history, and information about interest in specific areas of the ministry of TWR.
- Where the data is stored
- Data is stored on a server at TWR’s offices in Cary, North Carolina, USA.
- Where to go if you have questions about the data processing
- Go to the "Contact" page at TWR Europe.
- Where to go if you object to TWR’s use of your personal data: