Staff South Africa Andrew and Holly Haas
Andrew and Holly have been missionaries since 1997. Andrew worked for Campus Crusade for Christ in Orlando, and Holly worked with TWR on Guam.
They met in 2006 in Mali, West Africa, on a partnership-training project of five missions organizations. Andrew moved to South Africa to be near Holly, and they married in 2008.
Today, they both serve in Johannesburg at the Africa Regional Office. Andrew directs the creation of ministry initiatives for unreached people groups.
January 25th, 2013
Living in South Africa, we seldom get to see family except by streaming video chat. We're very thankful for the encouragement to have Holly's family visit for a couple weeks every three years or so. The photo was taken January 26, 2013 at the Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens
June 22nd, 2012
After waiting over a year and a half, Holly's visa renewal was granted when we returned to South Africa from furlough Sept. 2011. This month, Andrew's renewal was granted (overdue since February 19, 2012.) Thankfully there weren't any travel plans in the interim that might have
- Andrew and his supervisor John are making plans to visit Nigeria in the first half of 2013. Please pray that the right dates are chosen for the trip and that much can be accomplished for the Kingdom.
- Thanksgiving, Christmas, South Sudan & CCM... we've been busy!January 2nd, 2013
- DIY marriage retreat and preparing for a workshop in Juba.September 25th, 2012
- Islam training and debate - Holly explores new jobs - witnessing to friends.June 29th, 2012
- A hot and busy Christmas holiday in SA while TWR coworkers arrive and depart.February 2nd, 2012
- Safe and sound back in South Africa celebrating MAJOR answers to prayer.February 2nd, 2012
- Prayer requests for Africa as we depart for six months in the USAFebruary 1st, 2011
- Furlough plans and HIV listener testimonyNovember 15th, 2010
- West Africa, Football and Furlough preperationAugust 13th, 2010