Speaking fluently in more than 230 languages and dialects, TWR exists to reach the world for Jesus Christ. Our global media outreach engages millions in more than 160 countries with biblical truth. For 60 years, God has enabled TWR to lead people from doubt to decision to discipleship. Whether through high-powered radio, emerging digital platforms or face-to-face interactions, TWR leaves a lasting spiritual footprint.
To reach the world for Christ by mass media so that lasting fruit is produced.
Our Mission Statement
The purpose of TWR is to assist the Church to fulfill the command of Jesus Christ to make disciples of all peoples, and to do so by using and making available mass media to:
- Proclaim the gospel of salvation to as many people as possible.
- Instruct believers in biblical doctrine and daily Christ-like living.
- Model our message through our corporate and cooperative relationships.
Learn more about TWR:
Have questions or ideas? You can use this form to contact us. (Fields marked * are required.)
Memberships & Associations
TWR aligns its ministry endeavors with organizations that share our mission of reaching the world for Christ. These organizations understand the importance of operating efficiently, effectively and with utmost integrity day after day.
- Accord Network
- CrossGlobal Link
- European Evangelical Alliance
- Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA)
- Evangelical Press Association (EPA)
- Fellowship of European Broadcasters
- Forum of Bible Agencies International (FOBAI)
- High Frequency Coordination Conference (HFCC)
- International Orality Network (ION)
- National Association of Shortwave Broadcasters (NASB)
- National Religious Broadcasters (NRB)